Warranties and Returns
Note: Special terms apply to consumers wishing to return goods, which supersede the provisions in this clause. Consumers who have made a purchase on this site should refer to the Consumer Regulations section.
- Webexboard.co.uk strives to consistently provide our customers with high-quality products and service. Unfortunately, in rare cases, products may arrive defective. In cases such as these, we offer a returns facility which is explained below.
- Unless otherwise stated, all products on this site possess a 12-month manufacturers warranty when delivered to a UK mainland address.
- All warranties are held by the manufacturer and not provided by Webexboard.co.uk.
- If your business has purchased goods, the following provisions shall apply. Excluding the express provisions detailed in these terms and conditions, all other terms and the implied warranties or terms applying to the supply of goods are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Subject to the rights of consumers to return goods for refund under The Consumer Rights Act 2015 (Consumer Regulations section), Webexboard.co.uk does not offer or sell products on a trial basis.
- If Webexboard.co.uk agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted goods, at its discretion, the product(s) must be returned with Webexboard.co.uk’s prior written agreement within 14 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened and in perfect condition. We maintain the right to reject return goods if condition standards are not met.
- We will accept the return of defective goods for full refund or replacement subject to testing and verification of the said fault. Defective goods must be returned to Webexboard.co.uk with 14 days of delivery.
- For assistance with returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will guide you through the correct purchase depending on your order.
- All returned goods must be accompanied by Webexboard.co.uk’s Returns Authorisation number which can be obtained by contacting us through the email above. Any defacement of the manufacturers packaging or damage caused by inadequate packaging may result in a rejection of the returned goods, at Webexboard.co.uk’s discretion.
- Authorised RMAs may incur a restocking fee (at our discretion). If we choose to apply a restocking fee, 15% of the total value of products or £50 (whichever is higher) will be charged. The amount credited will be the original sale price as invoiced less any restocking fee.
- In cases of Customer purchase, through the site, where the individual is not acting in the course of business (a Consumer), the contract is subject to the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, the Consumer Rights Act 2015, and the Consumer Protection Regulations 2014.
- If the regulations are applicable, Customers may cancel goods purchased from Webexboard.co.uk by sending a written notice of cancellation to email@example.com.
- The notice of cancellation must be delivered within 14 days after the delivery of the goods.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the products.
- The customer must return all cancelled goods with 14 days from the date cancellation to be entitled to a refund. A refund will only be made after Webexboard.co.uk has received the cancelled goods.
- All refunds will be subject to a deduction of an amount for any diminished value in the returned products.